Lockabox One | Compact and Hygienic Lockable Box for Food, Medicines and Home Safety

  • LOW TECH - Reliability, ease of use and overall quality. Lockabox One features a 3-digit combination code lock, stackable design and comes fully assembled ready to use.
  • POLYCARBONATE CONSTRUCTION - Hygienic, lightweight and versatile. Our products are made from an industry leading polycarbonate plastic suitable for food, medicines and sensitive household items. Lockabox One is also available in Crystal (clear), offering a unique combination of security and visibility.
  • COMPACT, PORTABLE AND CAN BE FIXED - Often described as a happy medium, Lockabox One is 2.8 gallons in volume and around the size of a large shoe box. It is easily transportable, can be placed inside a bedside cabinet or fixed to a wall, desk or shelf as required.
  • SCALABLE AND ADAPTABLE - Inbuilt stacking sockets enable multiple products to be stacked or racked where storage space is limited or subject to regular change, such as communal workspaces or a new patient in a hospital ward requiring more care products or prescriptions.
  • PRECISION ENGINEERED - Our patented clam-shell design holds the key to its strength and hygiene, while efficient processing in UK factories keeps quality consistent and our products suitable for commercial and everyday use. All Lockabox products come with a 2-year guarantee and free 30-day returns. *Please note Lockabox One products are not suitable for valuables or high security applications. (See our 'Important Information' in the description section for more details).

Seeing this on Facebook makes it definitely a must buy. Tired of people eating my food !

My husband has both dementia and type 2 diabetes. If I buy things he loves at the grocery store, he will consume a week’s worth overnight, and his blood sugar level will spike. This is a nice roomy box that is clear and easy to use, but the simple 3-digit lock will allow me to moderate his consumption of treats. I had a bit of trouble opening the box the first time - the knob seemed to stick. The default code is 000. I wrote their support and got help immediately.

Having had enough of my condiments being taken at my workplace fridge, I bought this box and am so glad I did. It's not big enough for many Tupperware containers, but smaller sized ones would fit, I'd guess. I didn't buy it for that purpose, so I can't say for sure. Though the door has a 3 digit combo lock to keep contents secure, nothing was going to stop someone from walking off with my box, so I used a simple luggage lock to secure it. The wire could technically be cut, but I doubt anyone would go to that trouble for some butter or dressing. HA! I've been using it for the last 2 months and am very pleased with it.

For many years, my now husband has been asking me to lock up all my bread and sweets. He has a guilty sweet tooth and no self control, and that has gotten him in major trouble. Insert food safe lockbox with number lock. I love that I can deter him by such a simple device. I love that this box has a number lock so I can change it whenever I need to and I don't need to carry around or hide a key. I love that it's big enough to hold both bread and chocolate. I love that it's clear so I can easily see what is inside without forgetting about things. The only con would be the size. It's a decent size but could be bigger so it could fit more. It's expensive yet has no options. I suggest the inventors provide options and different sizes. I probably will stick to only this 1 unless the price goes way down.

My husband keeps eating my diet food. He can’t now. 😂😂😂😂

Works perfectly to secure medication

Nice little fridge box. The lock is easy to use and it is easy to change the code. It comes fully assembled and there are air holes around the sides to keep it from getting stinky. I’m attaching a pic of it in my fridge and also a picture of how to change the combination. You do have to push a bit to get the switch into the B position, but it was still super easy!

Love this box and I have been looking for something like this for a long time. Haven’t bought any other clear plastic boxes because they either too expensive for no value or they don’t have a lock, a door or weren’t large enough. I use this handy little box for a Plain View Child Behavior Modifying Tool. I can put Xbox controllers, cell phones, tablets, snacks, and my personal favorite, the power cords for their most valued devices. With it being clear, I put the box in the most visible area in the common part of the house so they have to walk by it a hundred times a day. Very nice 👍

I have four, that just magically showed up in my refrigerators and my pantry. My 21 y/o son hates these boxes. He doesn’t see the purpose of them. He said they are the worst things ever, which means, ...........I LOVE THEM!!! I put one in my refrigerator, for MY bacon, and my sandwich meat (that I buy), and leftovers, etc., I want to eat......one in my food pantry for MY smacks that I buy for myself.......and two in my garage refrigerator for MY gatorades and juices, that I buy for myself. Now, I notice my stuff isn’t magically disappearing anymore, and if he wants something, he has to ask me for it, instead of just taking it. I just ordered 2 more for my wife. As far as the box itself, the lock is easy to set and easy to change if need be. It’s about the size of a large lunch cooler, so, it can fit quite few items. It is clear plastic, and very well made. You will just have to clear a space on your shelf for it. It’s not a safe, so I imagine, if you were to take a hammer to it, one swing will crack it into pieces. But, in my house......that won’t happen. If you have the same problem as I did, of your food and snacks disappearing, you have to get one of these. No more leaving notes on food. No more hiding food in the vegetable crisper behind the onions. No more hiding snacks in your room. Did I mention my wife ask me to order two for her stuff as well. I was not paid for this advertisement...nor did I receive any discounts. My happiness is the only reason I left this review.

Awesomely sturdy. The only flaw is if your kid messes with the box and changes the code and forgets what they changed it to. It had already been moved from A to B and relocked so now I’ve got a box full of stuff I can’t access. We decided to cut our losses, break it open and order a new one but despite my husband taking some anger out on it with a baseball bat, the box has held up nicely with nary a scratch. So looks like we’ll be attempting to drill it open and if that doesn’t work, chuck out all the stuff as well. Just glad we didn’t have valuables inside, unless you consider candy valuable and depending on the time of the month it can be worth it’s weight in gold.

Comments