Vmade Digital Converter Box ATSC Set Top Box for Analog HDTV 1080P with AC-3/dolby,Recording,PVR Function,Pause Live TV,Sleep Timer

  • 【Free Local TV Channel】Vmade ATSC digital TV converter box receive over-the-air ATSC digital TV broadcast to your analog TV
  • 【Full HD】The 1080p output resolution allows you to watch and record free to air television in full HD quality
  • 【Multimedia Playback】You can select view Photos, play MP3 music files and view movie files,and recorded TV program from your USB storage device
  • 【TV Recording Function】The PVR allows you to record TV programs in USB hard drive and play back on your TV or Computer
  • 【Precautions】This converter box is for receive Over-The-Air signal, it is not a replacement of cable box,it need to connect to External Antenna to receive signal

Great product. It helps me and my family make our TVs work efficiently. I strongly recommend it.

Nice and small, could fit anywhere. Great picture. I had an ematic before replaced it because the info screen kept popping up. Easy set up.

I had to buy a converter box for our newer VIZIO “smart tv!” Vizio to cut costs didn’t put a coax jack or tuner in our TV. So we had to purchase the converter box so that we could connect an antenna to it... The box works as advertised.

Nice box and keeps strong signal even with my burnt $10 antenna.Never tried Dvr yet.

I have had similar products that is reason for the rating ,excellent picture quality, the controller could be better, I am having a problem with recording not sure why but I am sure it is fine just haven't had it long enough to figure everything out on it. Much smaller than any unit I have had previously but works every bit as good.

Works great have 2 of them

Bought this to replace an old unit from Radio Shack that stopped working. This one has great picture and sound quality. I plan on buying another one as a backup.

Kiss off TIVO or other ways to record TV signals over the air or cable. This little box does it all. Way back, about five years ago my analog video recorder went kaput. I had no way to record TV broadcasts (cable was not an option, nor did I want to pay for a TIVO type device). After a lot of searching I discovered these generic devices. They function as a signal tuner/receiver, video recorder, and video playback. Note: This is a "naked" device, you have to connect to it: A monitor or TV (via its HDMI port on the back); A source signal (via an over the air TV signal (e.g., a cheap HDTV antenna, "rabbit ears", that received your local TV broadcast; or cable TV signal); A means to store your recordings (e.g., USB stick, or an external hard drive. I have a one terabyte 2.5" hard disk connected). Connect those three things to this device you're good to go. It is actually quite easy. I use an HDMI cable to connect from a TV to the device. I get 65 channels from from my $20 HDTV "rabbit ears" antenna I bought from Walgreens. And I have an old 1 terabyte external hard drive connected to its USB port. Review: In the settings you set up the device to scan the signal source for all available channels. (Because I live atop a hill and the $20 antenna has an unobstructed "view" I get a ton of channels.) After the channels are set up or "stored" you use the included remote as you would a TV remote. I also used the settings to select the quality of reception and recordings. I chose 1080p because that's the best pic. I mention this to remind you to select the quality of the picture. I think the default is a lower resolution. So if the pic is not the best, check the settings to make sure you have it on 1080p. The recording quality is FANTASTIC. I have recorded TV shows and played them back. This pic quality is definitely high definition. Bottom Line: If you are looking for a way to record what you are watching on TV, this is the device you want. If you have a monitor and want to convert it to a TV, this is the device you want. If you want store recordings for playback later, this is the device you want. P.S. This is basically what's inside your TV, and separately a video recorder, except it is all enclosed in a little metal box. How little? This thing is the size of a pound of butter from the store. Note: I call these "generic" because these kinds of devices are flooding the market under different names. But they all do the same thing and function in the same manner. Note: the pic is a cell shot of my TV screen, the signal generated from this device.

Comments